When you join Total Skin & Beauty, you’re more than just an employee. You become a part of our TSB family. Our employees have just as many memorable experiences as our patients.
Our staff is the heart of our practice and remains committed to delivering the ultimate level of patient care and experience. We brighten peoples’ days with benevolence, optimism and kindness which sets our organization apart from others and sustains our patients for a lifetime. Whether working the front desk, as a part of our clinical team, or even as a billing specialist, we invest in your career development and your strengths to help you reach your full potential. We are passionate about what we do as an organization. You will be too!
Our current list of job opportunities are listed below. Please click to read the overview of the position. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please check back or submit an application, as we are always in need of the best candidates!
Current Job Opportunities
Exceptionally provides general nursing care to patients in a clinical setting and specialized nursing care to patients in a surgical setting
Essential Job Functions
- Prep OR and/or clinic rooms and triage patients
- Obtain and document medical history, physicals assessment, symptoms, medications, consent for care, etc.
- Discuss and explain examinations, treatments, procedures to patients and give handouts and RX samples accordingly
- Take vital signs and administer local anesthesia and/or medication to surgical patients
- Assist physician/PA/fellow with surgical procedures, treatments, examinations and provide back-up for OR Tech as required
- Provide post-op care/medications and review post-op instructions with surgical patients
- Supply a patient education plan according to individualized needs of patient, as prescribed by physician
- Rotate among the various clinic duties as required, which includes ensuring the surgery unit is within OSHA standards at all times
- Schedule surgeries for primary doctor and assist in drug inventory
- Orient new medical assistants as requested
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: Prefer prior medical assistant experience
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Be a team player with exceptional ability to communicate in a professional manner and maintain a positive attitude; display compassion and a willingness to continuously learn; be punctual and have good work ethic
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time with majority of day spent on feet, must be able to physically lift patient in/out of wheelchair