When you join Total Skin & Beauty, you’re more than just an employee. You become a part of our TSB family. Our employees have just as many memorable experiences as our patients.
Our staff is the heart of our practice and remains committed to delivering the ultimate level of patient care and experience. We brighten peoples’ days with benevolence, optimism and kindness which sets our organization apart from others and sustains our patients for a lifetime. Whether working the front desk, as a part of our clinical team, or even as a billing specialist, we invest in your career development and your strengths to help you reach your full potential. We are passionate about what we do as an organization. You will be too!
Our current list of job opportunities are listed below. Please click to read the overview of the position. If you are not finding what you are looking for, please check back or submit an application, as we are always in need of the best candidates!
Current Job Opportunities
Exceptionally provides general nursing care to patients in a clinical setting and specialized nursing care to patients in a surgical setting
Essential Job Functions
- Prep OR and/or clinic rooms and triage patients
- Obtain and document medical history, physicals assessment, symptoms, medications, consent for care, etc.
- Discuss and explain examinations, treatments, procedures to patients and give handouts and RX samples accordingly
- Take vital signs and administer local anesthesia and/or medication to surgical patients
- Assist physician/PA/fellow with surgical procedures, treatments, examinations and provide back-up for OR Tech as required
- Provide post-op care/medications and review post-op instructions with surgical patients
- Supply a patient education plan according to individualized needs of patient, as prescribed by physician
- Rotate among the various clinic duties as required, which includes ensuring the surgery unit is within OSHA standards at all times
- Schedule surgeries for primary doctor and assist in drug inventory
- Orient new medical assistants as requested
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: Prefer prior medical assistant experience
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Be a team player with exceptional ability to communicate in a professional manner and maintain a positive attitude; display compassion and a willingness to continuously learn; be punctual and have good work ethic
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time with majority of day spent on feet, must be able to physically lift patient in/out of wheelchair
Manage human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, payroll, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting is compliant with industry standards.
- Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, screens and interviews potential candidates for vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Manages and maintains accurate approvals and accounting of FMLA, military leaves, absences related to jury duty and/or subpoena court appearances.
- Available to respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates employee accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Participates in Safety Committee meetings and works with Safety Director to ensure safe working environment.
- Direct oversight and management of parking rules and regulations specific to sites.
- Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefit training.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Prepare and process general payroll for the company working closely with department managers to insurance accuracy.
- Reconcile benefit reports via the payroll general ledger in conjunction with the internal and external accountants.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Plan and coordinate employee enrichment events working in conjunction with Marketing/Public Relations along with an assigned committee.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- SHRM, PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Leadership