Current Job Opportunities
Exceptionally provides general nursing care to patients in a clinical setting and specialized nursing care to patients in a surgical setting
Essential Job Functions
- Prep OR and/or clinic rooms and triage patients
- Obtain and document medical history, physicals assessment, symptoms, medications, consent for care, etc.
- Discuss and explain examinations, treatments, procedures to patients and give handouts and RX samples accordingly
- Take vital signs and administer local anesthesia and/or medication to surgical patients
- Assist physician/PA/fellow with surgical procedures, treatments, examinations and provide back-up for OR Tech as required
- Provide post-op care/medications and review post-op instructions with surgical patients
- Supply a patient education plan according to individualized needs of patient, as prescribed by physician
- Rotate among the various clinic duties as required, which includes ensuring the surgery unit is within OSHA standards at all times
- Schedule surgeries for primary doctor and assist in drug inventory
- Orient new medical assistants as requested
- EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: Prefer prior medical assistant experience
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Be a team player with exceptional ability to communicate in a professional manner and maintain a positive attitude; display compassion and a willingness to continuously learn; be punctual and have good work ethic
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time with majority of day spent on feet, must be able to physically lift patient in/out of wheelchair
Responsible for the daily operations of the clinic, managing the Clinical Department and ensuring the clinic is functioning efficiently
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Clinical Services Department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern a facility.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the Clinical Services Department.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update the Clinical Services Procedure Manual.
- Assist the Patient Safety and Quality Committee in developing and implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified deficiencies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the Clinical Services Department.
- Participate in inspections made by authorized governmental agencies.
- Make written and oral reports/communication to the Leadership Team concerning the operation of the Clinical Services Department.
- Determine the staffing needs of the Clinical Services Department. Recommend the number of Clinical Services personnel to be employed.
- Assist the Leadership Team and/or HR in the recruitment and selection of clinical service personnel.
- Develop work assignments and schedule duty hours, and/or assist Team Leads in completing and performing such tasks.
- Delegate to Team Leads the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to perform their assigned duties.
- Develop, maintain, and periodically update the written procedure for ensuring that professional nursing personnel have valid and current licenses as required by the State.
- Make rounds of the Clinical Services Department to ensure that all clinical staff are performing their wok assignments in accordance with acceptable clinical standards.
- Participate in new employee orientation.
- Complete employee annual evaluations.
- Ensure that disciplinary action is administered fairly.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely training classes that provide instructions on “how to do the job” and ensures a well-educated clinical staff.
- Develop, implement, and maintain and effective orientation program that orients the new employee to the facility, its policies and procedures, and to his/her job position and duties.
- Provide leadership training that includes the administrative and supervisor principles essential for the Team Lead.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and conducting training programs that relate to the Clinical Services Department.
- Attend and participate in continuing education programs designed to keep abreast of changes in the profession, as well as to maintain your license on a current status.
- Disseminating information and educating employees regarding a broad spectrum of compliance related topics.
- Maintaining current working knowledge of Federal and State regulations and policies as they affect healthcare. Reporting to leadership on compliance-related matters as appropriate or whenever called upon to do so.
- Monitor clinical staff to assure that they are following established safety regulations in the use of equipment and supplies.
- Ensure that the Clinical Services areas are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner.
Essential Job Requirements:
- EDUCATION: Associate Degree in Nursing or higher
- EXPERIENCE: Prior experience in medical office; prior experience in supervisor role
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Must have great management skills with vast knowledge of medical terminology and excellent clinical skills; must have exceptional ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a professional manner; must be a self initiator, display compassion and a constant willingness to learn, must be punctual and have good work ethic
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time; must be able to physically lift patient in/out of wheelchair
We are seeking a dedicated Patient Intake Specialists to join our team! To be successful as an intake coordinator, you should be highly organized and detail-oriented. Top candidates will also have excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for great customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answering incoming patient calls
- Recording patient demographics
- Obtaining insurance information and referral requirements
- Schedule and reschedule patients as needed
- Create task within our EMR for medical personnel based on patients request
- Assist with other task as needed in the department and company
- Assist patients with patient portal
Essential Job Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.